High-High Level Alarming Switch – BJTK-1
High high level alarming for liquid tanks to prevent overfill Remote alarming in sound and light via being connected with the PLC alarm controller.
• Very simple to be installed on the tank roof;
• Proven good performance and high reliability;
• Its on-site inspection interface facilitates the site testing.
Fork Level Switch FT50
It secure point level measurements as well as high and low level alarms to prevent overfill. When the fork probe is immersed in the liquid, the vibrating fork technology identify the difference in liquid by resonance principal, resonance period is in proportion to the density of liquid. This change is detected through the electronic circuit and a
Tank Side Indicator - TS-I
Tank Side Display TS-1 is a unit installed nearby a tank at its bottom area and used for on-site showing the tank gauging data, such as the real time level, temperature, density, volume or mass. More convenience for the operator so that they do not need to climb up to the tank top to retrieve the data.
Multi-Point Thermometer – BJZT Series
Accurate measurement for liquid temperature in the tank.
• Measuring temperature element and provide average temperature of liquid;
• Up to 16 points can be measured;
• With capasity sensor to measure water interface level;
• Support RS485 MODBUS, HART protocols;
• Able to wo